Thursday 25 March 2010

Lunches

While I'm talking about food here, I thought I might mention my lunch ideas page. If you're like me, you find coming up with lunch ideas difficult. Even more difficult is coming up with packable, portable lunches.

Because of that, I took it upon myself to gather ideas from my family and make a list of our favourites. My kids especially like apple pie sandwiches and pizza to go, but the all-time favourite is a hummus and veggie tortilla wrap.

I've also provided some littlerless packing suggestions, and sorted the ideas into those that require reheating (great if you have a microwave at the office) and those that don't.

If you would like some new twists on the "same old", then be sure to check it out. For some excellent ideas on reducing restaurant food packaging, check out Take Out Without here.

No comments:

Post a Comment