Not being a trained web designer, my website is at times a reflection of this, and when I moved my website to its new domain, I made some mistakes. I realized this about a month later, and fixed them, or so I thought. I recently learned that my "batch processing" method of changing links did not work on a large number of my pages. A quick check failed to find many of them.
I am aware of the Google tools I can use to provide this information, but they too miss things, and I have not been as diligent as I could have been in this regard.
Tonight I went through and manually fixed many, many links. I believe I have caught them all now, but it is still possible that I missed a few.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I know how frustrating it can be to try and find information and end up with a 404 or 401 error.
If you happen to find any I have missed, please let me know here or by email llamgf @ gmail.com (delete the spaces) and I will fix them ASAP.
Thank you for reading my blog and visiting my website. I hope you are able to find something of value in your Lemonade experience.