Monday 14 September 2015

Hello again, anyone there?

A tiny blog in a tiny corner of cyberspace, untouched for two years...

Well, I'm back!

Lots of "life stuff" caused me to put my blog & website lower on my priority list, but the upheaval is over, and, well, it's time to see if it's worth reviving the blog and website!

The website will be a little later in its updates as there are a few technical challenges that need to be overcome before I can start adding, editing and repairing content. Many kind people  have shared specific broken links with me, and I appreciate all such feedback so that the resources, such as they are, can be helpful to as many people as possible.

I suspect that in getting back, I will post often at first, then go back to my monthly-ish posts as I did before. It's pretty easy to do a search on here though, and many of the posts are either seasonal activities, or educational meanderings, so they don't tend to be time-sensitive.

I'll keep this post short, but I want to thank everyone who may have stuck around despite the radio silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment