Saturday 20 March 2010

About Lemonade

I began Lemonade nearly two years ago. I wanted to create a site for kids, but soon realized that it was more of a resource for parents and teachers.

It is an ecclectic site, with numerous pages including novel studies, party planning, kid concoctions (playdough, slime, etc.), recipes, science experiments, book recommendations, writing tips, make your own math manipulatives, history activities, crafts, off-line games, camping tips, instructions and recipes for dehydrating food, articles I've written about my own educational philosophy, and pretty much anything related to kids.

I have recently added a few printable activities and will consider adding more if they prove to be popular, or if someone makes some specific requests.

I am not  an expert page/site designer, and can sometimes miss the obvious. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment